When Someone Says They Sold Their Soul Believe Them. Part 3

When Someone Says They Sold Their Soul Believe Them. Part 3

August 31, 2013 at 9:55pm

  • “Made ya’ deal with the devil, but you sold your soul.” - UGK   
  • “That energy called evil is alone from the body and that reason, called good, is alone from the soul. Possessor of the command of heavenly host, is called the devil or Satan, and his children are called sin and death. For this history has been adopted by both parties. At liberty when of devils and hell, is because he was a true poet and of the devil’s party without knowing it.” - Ulver
  • “I wander by each pillars of hell. Sunken deep beyond the devil waves. Blessed be hellfire and royal satanic dwell. Possessed and vanished Into the darkness of pentagram caves. It’s 666 paths to almighty father Satan. For you I will obey and this in hell’s ever domain.” -  Urgehal
  • “I’m possessed by rock’n’roll. Sell your soul. It’s gonna drag you under, gonna take your heart and soul.” - Uriah Heep
  • “I was born for the fast life.” - Usher
  • “Runnin’ with the devil. When I jumped out on that road.” - Van Halen
  • “I want it so badly and it’s there to take. Standing at the crossroads. Waiting for the devil to take my soul. I’d sell my soul. When I meet the devil, I won’t hesitate.” - Vanderbuyst
  • “I’m dancing with the devil” - Vanishing Point
  • “You’ll fit you like Satan. But now the enemy says everything is fine. You will suit you like hell.” - Veronica Maggio
  • “Satan, I am soon by your side. Darkness be my guide. Evil for you be my good. Blackened this soul of mine.” - Vassago
  • “I sold my soul to the devil.” - Vaya Con Dios
  • “I am possessed by all that is evil. The death of your God, I demand and sit at Lord Satan’s left hand.” - Venom
  • “Tthe devil is walking around. I sold my soul way down in the dirt.” - Volbeat
  • “We are satan’s hammer.” - Vultyr
  • “The devil entered me.” - Waka Flocka
  • “I wouldn’t wish success on my worst foe. You see, the devil is alive but he work slow. And yea I should’ve seen the signs by my first quote. Devil makes you famous.” - Wale
  • “I could sense that hidden power. You’ve gone and sold your soul to fame.” - Wanderers
  • “I worship you. I obey you. I kill for you. I die for you. Father Satan, take my soul.” - War
  • “See the evil signs. Now hell’s just begun. Satan’s having fun.” - Warlock
  • “I sold my soul a long time ago. Signed and sealed. I met him down by the crossroads. Lucifer’s magic. You’re sleeping in the fire.” -  W.A.S.P.
  • “We’re gonna totally sell out and try to dominate the world.” - Wes Borland
  • “I’m everything your hearts desire. There’s a man telling me that I’m gonna be free, if I just sign my name on the line. That the world is watching me. Flick the switch to my reality. ‘Cause I’m a new age sacrifice.” - Wet wet wet
  • “I hate God. Son of Satan.” - Will.I.Am
  • “Sold my soul.” - Willy Mason
  • “Traded my soul. I made a deal with the devil. Fortune and fame, fire and flames.” - Winger
  • “Sold my soul.” - Wish
  • “Hail thy, Satanic majesty.” - Witchbane
  • “The devil gave us the task. Human who believe in god, must be exterminated, signed by the devil.  We indicate them the right way to hell to praise Satan.” - Wizard
  • “I took her hand over my soul she (Lucifer) took command. A soul for the devil, she took from me.” - Wolf
  • "I sold out, I sold my soul. Only one place left to go." - Wynter Gordon
  • “I am the keeper, soul, heart stealer. I’ll put a spell, a spell on you - voodoo. I’ll steal your life away. I’ve got the cards stacked high. You’re dealing with the devil, that’s no lie. Yeah, you’re coming with me. It’s time to lay your money down. Ace high, diamonds low. The spades are in my hands. You’ve been dealing with the devil.” - X-Wild
  • “Given to the beast by fate.” - Yelawolf
  • “When you sign a contract, you ask to become a slave.” - Young Guru
  • “Married to the game. If we’re dancing with the devil at least teach us how to dance when the son of making dollars. When I get to hell, Lord knows I’m gon’ fry.” - Young Jeezy
  • “Now, the devil swinging at me. I got a Satan proof vest on, stopping the devil head on. Through hell is where they’re taking me.” - Z-Ro
  • “I have sold my soul. Just sign right here.” - Zakk Wylde
  • “So you think you can make it better? Just be careful what you wish for. Paint the perfect picture. But these pictures are deceiving, ‘cause the colors lost their place. And they’re dripping down and bleeding. And they’re running and running away. Packed it up and leaving. And these dreams turn to nightmares. Like a promise with no meaning. So be careful what you wish for You just might get it. And if this is what you live for, you might as well forget it. You don’t know what you wish for, the small print, never end.” - Zebrahead
  • “The LORD said to Satan, ‘The LORD rebuke you, Satan!’” - Zechariah 3:2
  • “In this chamber of darkness, I’ll worship my lord Satan.” - Zemial
  • “I’m a devil, hunting your souI. I’m lost in my heart. The power of hell comes to your soul.” -  Zé Ramalho
  • “When you were shouting at the devil, we were In league with Satan. In and out it’s an endless cycle, she (Lucifer) owns your soul. Kneel before your lord and master and serve the hole. The devil’s mouth.” - Zimmer’s Hole
  • “Devil got a hold of me. Fallen angel, twisted game, it’s all the same. To put your soul, I’m alive. Don’t need, your moral walls. My plastic toy just waiting to fall.” - Zodiac
  • “You´ll find he sold his soul to the devil for a shot at the big time.” - Zoolander: movie
  • The list goes on and on.
  • See demonic possessions.
  • Songs backmasked.


Documentaries:
  • They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll


  • I Sold My Soul to Satan - Welcome to Hollywood


  • Music Artists Expose Satan’s NWO


  • Satanic Hollywood
  • ]

  • The Occult Agenda


  • Ex Satanic High Priest Exposes Symbols


  • Roger Morneau - A Trip Into The Supernatural


  • Demons Behind The Music Industry


  • The Music Industry Exposed


  • Read more: http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/6570882261/souled-out-stars#ixzz2dbDGb8xF